You have a business or dream of having a practice that makes a difference for others. You’re ready to be seen, pave your own path, lead whole-heartedly, and share your work with the world. But, you’re lacking the clarity, confidence, and plan needed to get there.
YOU CAN BUILD A PROFITABLE BUSINESS OR PRACTICE AND STILL BE COMPLETELY YOURSELF—EVEN IF YOU’RE QUIET AND INTROVERTED
I‘m here to guide you in finding your voice and confidently delivering your gifts to the world in a way that is so totally and authentically you that success can’t help but follow! I know this is possible because I’ve been there.
In 2007, I’d just completed my M.Ed degree. My big dream was to work intimately with those who wanted to nourish their spirit and live more fully through my drumming workshops.
With zero savings or business connections, I started my own business part-time: Meditative Arts. And, within a year, I was running corporate workshops, featured in a local newspaper, and published in two of Canada’s top wellness magazines.
But, I was still holding myself back from sharing my work, self, and gifts fully.
I had an intense fear of being seen and had deep-rooted (and very limiting) beliefs about success in business or in life:
- You have to be loud, ruthless, and extroverted to get what you want
- Showing your authentic self to clients or colleagues is unprofessional and repelling, and
- You have to follow the “formula” everyone else uses to be taken seriously or seen as credible
I remember the first time that I—a painfully shy, soft-spoken, introvert—tried to carry those beliefs into my conversations in social and business settings…
It made me feel phony, small, and discouraged.
It’s hard for most of us (and especially those who are quiet and introverted) to put ourselves out there in a way that feels empowering and authentic.
So, after 3 years of working full-time and running Meditative Arts on the side, I made a decision: It was time for me to show up being my quiet, introverted, goofy self to serve clients and connect with potential clients! I quit my job and left my limiting beliefs behind.
I tripled my prices and started filling workshops, getting referrals, and being seen as a wellness expert by my peers.
Being more of myself and sharing my voice my way was the number one thing that filled me with confidence.
I started making money, knew I was making an impact in the world, and felt great about it!
Here’s what I want you to know
You CAN build a business or practice by:
- Doing it your way,
- Doing it with your own unique voice, and
- Doing it in a way that feels natural and ick-free.
Because these are what help you share your work in a way that’s fulfilling, fun, and completely you – AND pays you well. These are what allow you to connect and serve in a way that feels true to you.
I also know (and have personally experienced) how self-doubt and doing things the way you’ve been told to do them can interfere with getting started, sharing your gifts, and being true to yourself.
This is the right program for you if…
- You often shy away from speaking and sharing your voice in-person, online, or in groups
- You’ve been promoting your business or practice the way others are doing it, the way you’re “supposed” to, but it doesn’t feel right
- You’ve been spinning your wheels month-to-month, year-to-year, and are ready to commit to your goals and growth TODAY
- You’ve been putting yourself and your dreams on the back burner
- You’re clinging to “comfortable” and acceptable
- You want to feel more in touch with your self, desires, and internal compass
- You like working with your hands and using visualization but also need a personalized step-by-step plan
Just imagine what life could be like 3 months from now
- Waking up everyday knowing that you’re doing meaningful work
- No longer sharing your work as if you’re an extrovert, or someone you’re not
- Knowing your ideal clients, the ones you’d love to work with and would benefit most from your offerings, voice, and gifts.
- Connecting with potential clients and peers without compromising your values
- Feeling great about what you offer and what you’re charging
- Having a website, social media posts, or newsletters that feel true to you
This program is for women who are ready for clarity and momentum in 2015.
By the end of our 90 days together, you will understand how to:
- Cultivate your unique voice and express your message in a way that makes you feel confident, grounded, and authentic
- Get unstuck and move forward on the project or intention for your business
- Clarify your ideal client, the one you’d love to work with and would benefit most from your offerings, voice, and gifts.
- Transform fear, self-doubt, and self-consciousness into courage when expressing yourself to others, 1-on-1 or in group settings
- Create an online presence (website, newsletters, social media posts) that aligns with your unique voice and vision
The program details
Our 90 days together include:
- 12×45-min 1:1 sessions where you’ll receive personalized feedback needed to dive deep and put insights into practice
- Unlimited email access to me for 3 months. You can ask the questions that pop up in between sessions
- Recordings of our sessions (if requested). This gives you time to process what you’re thinking and feeling during our session instead of focusing on note-taking
- Done for you templates to help you craft social media content and blog posts
- A web design strategy session to help weave your message and vibe into your website
- One private half-day VIP intensive via Skype or Google+
There are plenty of ways to get support while you build your business or practice, but investing in 1-on-1 sessions allows you to get support in real time and guidance from someone who’s been where you are. Sessions are customized to help you stay on track and learn deeper than you would in a group program.
$2000 USD paid in full or 2 payments of $1100
- Fill out an application form here
- You will receive an email from me within 24-48 hours to set up your 30-min consultation to see if we’re a good fit.